You probably think that you shower your hair and it is working well for the hair health and you do not need to pay attention to nothing. Since i noticed that my hair is little damage i decide to search around to see where i’m making mistake. Did you knew that little tweaks in your shower routine could make your hair fuller, healthier, and more manageable. Below i’m sharing with you a few mistakes that you are probably making while you are washing your hair. Hope you will take this useful advice for hair care.
1. Towel drying: rubbing with towel may lead to hair breakage so try to blot your hairs rather than rubbing to dry and this way you can keep the hairs health good and can save from damaging.
2. Wash when you want: Always keep yourself updated according to the weather conditions because expertise believes that you can wash your hairs when you need it. They say if you are working out person or your scalp is oily then you really need to wash your hairs daily but if you go in winter session then you can stay for more days but washing your hairs with the suitable conditioner or shampoo is the necessity and the method you use to wash hairs is also necessary.
3. Hard scrubbing: try to avoid the hard rubbing and scrunching up your hairs when you are washing your hairs because the roots of the hairs are weak when you are washing hairs and the hard scrunching may lead to damaging hairs. So, always be gentle when you are washing your hairs.
4. Rushing in conditioning step: always try to use conditioner from the middle to the end strands and never rush in washing hairs when you apply conditioner because if you washing then you are just wasting your time. When you apply then keep it for 5-10 minutes and then tangle your hairs with wide angel brush to solve the strands and this way you can keep hairs soft and nourished.
5. Shower is too steamy: Every person loves to be hot shower after a whole long day but the too much hot water will lead your hairs look dry and damaged. So, instead of taking hot shower always try to have lukewarm water shower. Because the cooler the water and better the moisture will stay there and it is beneficial for overall health.
6. Using too much of the products: people might use higher amount of products and always try to change the product as well because they do change the products often. It’s better to stay on one product rather than changing the product.
7. Not finishing with cool rinse: after shower always try to keep yourself for cold rinse at the end of shower because this will help you to set cuticles and ultimately this will lead to shiner hairs.
8. Skip shampoo: if you feel like you need to wash your hairs daily then avoid using shampoo because this will make your scalp rough and dry and ultimately this will lead to damaging your hairs from root as well. Skipping shampoo and washing hairs only with water will transfer the nutrients of water directly to the hairs.